- Details of the Reis Rd development to think about. 1. Removing all vegetation/trees on the northern side of Reis Rd.
- February 15 2018. TRC requests more information. 60 day halt to DA assessment.
- Revised development application submitted to Council. January 2018.
- Are Highfields’ iconic trees less valuable than Toowoomba city’s iconic trees?
- A practical guide to Opposing a Development Application: the Caxton Legal Centre
Category Archives: Uncategorized
On 15 February 2018, the TRC Development Services planner wrote to the developer requesting additional information. In response to this request, the developer has requested (and received from the TRC) a 60 day halt to the assessment of the application … Continue reading
Driving around east Toowoomba brings into stark focus the contrast between the way the TRC protects the iconic trees in these neighbourhoods, and how little value they place on Highfields’ iconic trees. In east Toowoomba, roads and footpaths, cars and … Continue reading
(click on the image below to go to the website and read the full document). The Reis/Kuhls/Barracks Rd development application that is currently with the TRC for review, is deemed code-assessable. As this guide points out, it doesn’t preclude individuals … Continue reading
This is a copy of a letter prepared to alert residents immediately adjacent to the area affected by this proposal that the DA had been lodged. It outlines some of the major impacts the development will have on them, and … Continue reading