On 15 February 2018, the TRC Development Services planner wrote to the developer requesting additional information. In response to this request, the developer has requested (and received from the TRC) a 60 day halt to the assessment of the application whilst they gather the necessary information.
In summary, the issues outstanding are:
- The layout of the development in relation to Reis Rd
- Currently the proposal is to have 24 of the 48 houses exiting directly onto Reis Rd; 24 driveways and one access road between Kuhls Rd and the creek.
- the TRC has requested that a design for Reis Rd, which includes the retention of existing trees in the roadside reserve, be submitted for consideration
- The TRC is seeking further information on the impacts of the development on the Reis Rd/O’Brien Rd/Wirraglen Rd intersection.
- modelling required to demonstrate that acceptable water pressure can be achieved
- The TRC is uncertain about the timeframe for the installation of the Wirraglen pump station. Consequently,
- they are requesting the applicant submit an alternative arrangement for the wastewater generated by the development.